With very small details, you can give life to an old closet ,Or change the appearance of the doors, by a renewed and more consistent with our new decor. If we have too much wallpaper, or any cuts, we can apply them also to the front of the closet and add it to the rest of the renovation of the decoration done. The effects obtained can be truly amazing.
- Wardrobe for recycling.
- Scraps of wallpaper.
- Water-based paints, or acrylic.
- Adhesive paper.
The process is as follows:
- We begin painting all sides closet with acrylic paint or water we have chosen to let it dry and proceed to the next coat.
- Then we apply the cut paper on the surface of the closet with a pencil and trace the outline of the location. Then with a brush put the tail of paper over the entire surface of wood and on the back of the cutout, so that in the next step can adhere both sides.
- Smooth from the center outward so that no air bubbles and to adhere better in a circle.
- To achieve a special effect, you can cut the same parts in smaller sizes and thus to be hitting on that are already in place, the question is play with our imagination and the combination for incredible visual effects.
If this article was useful and you want to help us to grow Subscribing to our feed or Click "Like" in our Facebook page ,or follow us via Twitter or subscribing to our feed.